Billie is an experienced financial strategist who is passionate about helping families escape their debt, master the art of money management, and save for the future.
She lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
She has been in the financial services industry for more than 20 years.
In 2015 her brother died by suicide. During this traumatic period, she needed an affordable way to handle his financial and legal affairs. Through a friend, she heard about a membership program offering a low-cost subscription model for people looking for legal services. So impressed was she with their service that she joined the company as an affiliate. Since then she has become one of the country’s top producers.
Although Billie continues to run financial care workshops and coaching sessions, she now incorporates her membership program promotional activities into the mix, in a synergistic way.
Where Billie Shines
Although Billie has many skills, her zone of genius is her ability to connect with people in a warm and authentic way. People love Billie and because of her superior networking skills, she has built a large following online (via Facebook) and offline.
In this episode, we cover the following topics:
- No Pitch Method. Billie doesn’t believe in pitching people on Facebook; she’d rather create the right environment so they reach out and approach her.
- Farmer Not Hunter. ‘Become the hunter, not the hunter’ is Billie’s guiding philosophy.
- Facebook Group Strategy With a Twist. Billie is a great connector so it’s quite natural for her to create a networking group rather than a guru style group.
- The Virtue of Patience. Building a business organically takes time. Billie emphasizes the virtues of playing the long game, and let the power of compounding create new momentum once the foundation has been built.
- Perfect For Introverts. Billie is happy to acknowledge she is somewhat introverted. Her message to other introverts is that they can prosper online just like her.
- Don’t Share Your Product Information Too Early. Billie discusses an alternative strategy based on a simple idea: give people information on a need to know basis.
- Not Essential to Be Facebook Friends. If you use Billie’s Facebook Group strategy it’s not essential to be Facebook friends with group members. As an alternative, you can use your group, plus Messenger to do your business. This point is especially important to marketers who are close to or at their 5,000 friend limit.
Connect with Billie here:
Facebook: Billie Sinclair