From Rocket Man to Franchise Man
“My Name Is Rich And I Am Here to Help”
As a young man, Rich Blanton got a job in electronic engineering technology with the Raytheon Missile Systems Division – building missiles. From there, he progressed and studied Architectural Design.
Eventually, through perseverance and determination (and a lot of luck), he started a sales career after winning a sales executive position with Medline Industries, Inc., one of the largest privately owned ($10,000,000,000 in sales) medical companies in the world.
Soon enough, he became the top producer in the sales team. As a result, his income grew dramatically. Rich was struck by the transformational effect an elevated income had on his life, something that set the scene for establishing his franchise consulting business, many years later.
Rich is a super motivated person. But not just for himself; he has a passion for helping others, something he’s been doing all his life. He is an encourager, someone who makes friends quickly, and always has an attitude of helpfulness. Indeed, he has a strong sense of conviction to encourage change in other people’s lives.
Gaining and polishing a spectrum of professional and personal qualities and skills throughout his life have allowed him to transform into a thoughtful, resourceful, capable, and ambitious leader and professional.
His business acumen, diverse professional experience, and the motivation to spark inspiration in other people’s lives have been pivotal in Rich’s transformation into an entrepreneur.
After leaving the world of employment behind, Rich set up a home business, buying and selling cars (he is a huge muscle car fan). From there he started trading shares (he bought Netflix at $80!), Bitcoin, and other financial instruments.
After investigating the purchase of a franchise for himself, he decided he could help others by making the process less stressful and faster. So he set himself up as a franchise consultant.
Rich is now a top-flight franchise consultant and receives inquiries every week from those who have decided to leave the corporate rat race behind and set up a business of their own.
Don’t miss my interview with Rich. Here are some of the topics:
- Advantages of Franchising. Not everyone is a good fit for the franchising model. Rich covers this topic as well as the pros and cons of starting a business yourself and bypassing the franchise option.
- Types of People Who Buy a Franchise. Those who buy a franchise come from different backgrounds, but most of them have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is?
- Why Businesses Fail. We touch on some of the causes for business failure including one that may surprise you.
- Capital Requirements For a Franchise. Some people think it costs a million dollars or more to start a franchised business. Not true. Rich explores lower-cost alternatives.
- What Franchising Opportunities Are There? Rich has more than 300 franchise opportunities in his portfolio. From food and coffee shop options restos to home services to professional services, chances are one of them will be a good fit for you.
- Financing Options. Rich discusses different ways to finance your new franchise business.
- Why Use a Franchise Consultant. It’s a no-brainer. Rich will save you time, money, and hassle. And no, Rich does not charge a cent for his consulting services.
Connect With Rich Here:
LinkedIn: Rich Blanton
Email: [email protected]
Website: Franchise Consulting USA