Helping you ‘look, feel and sound great’ in your business videos is Sue’s mission.
As a Video Coach, Sue gives her clients a rapid transformation experience. She helps them confidently present to a camera while keeping the message concise, pointed, and impactful.
Sue’s experience comes from over 14,000 hours of live broadcasting on Australian media. She was a TV presenter at Network Ten, TVSN, and Sky Channel. In radio, she busted a glass ceiling for female broadcasters, becoming the first female DJ in Australia to host a primetime shift on commercial FM radio.
Sue also holds an MA in Communication.
On this podcast, Sue discusses the following:
- Professional Preparation. The key to elevating yourself to the top 1 percent in your industry.
- How smart packaging can land you more clients.
- Why short videos are best on your Facebook profile.
- Why a business page is inferior to your personal profile.
- A cheap way to get an instant boost for your videos.
- Why LinkedIn has an organic edge over Facebook.
- A clever way to use video messages on Messenger.
- HOT TIP. How to get your ‘eye line’ right, when fronting a camera.
If you want videos that you can feel proud to Post, and create VSL’s that bring in the $$$, Sue can make it happen for you.
By the way; Sue survived a helicopter crash, has two teenage sons and is a devotee of Hot Yoga and Ice Baths.
Email: [email protected]
FB Group: http://bit.ly/VideoPresenterTraining
Freebie (Guide to Mobile Video): http://bit.ly/MOBguide