Kim Willis With Special Guest: Anke Herrmann
Today’s guest is Anke Herrmann. Anke is a Passion Business Coach, Podcast host, Certified Clarity Coach (& Mentor), online tech-loving geek, teacher, dressmaker, and crazy dog lady.
In 2004 she quit her IT job in the UK and moved to the south of Spain to start a sewing business. With nothing more than plenty of enthusiasm and a love for sewing, it didn’t take long before she built a thriving business.
And then she launched a new business in a new niche.
Today she brings her curiosity, creativity, intuition, plus her analytical mind, business, and tech knowledge to the table to help others turn their passion into a business.
On this broadcast you will learn:
- How Anke relocated to another country and created income out of thin air.
- Ways to use creativity to solve problems and have a better tomorrow.
- How knowledge gained in one industry can be leveraged into a new income in another industry.
- Why always pleasing people will inhibit your growth (and how to overcome it).
- Anke’s favorite ways to find clients (Hint: 100% online).
- Why too much planning can be a bad thing.
- How to get comfortable with discomfort and banish fear.
You’ll love listening to Anke!
Get in touch with Anke by clicking on one of the links below: